Friday, February 26, 2016

My thoughts on far cry primal


Ubisoft has finally released Far cry primal now that I managed to get my hands on it I found that it leaves a lot to be desired. To start off the game feels rushed it feels like they did not have enough time to expand on there new concept and compile a compelling story for people to get immersed in. While the gameplay is fun, sometimes it tends to get  annoying and repetitive. There is only so much resource grinding until you get bored with it. The game has a great upgrade system and village huts that you can also upgrade but  from what i've played it only gets you resources and upgrades. I wish the game made it so I cared enough about the characters that I would want to upgrade and rescue villagers. Below is a video of my impressions on far cry primal.

No comments:

Post a Comment